Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 9


I honestly didn't intend this when I started this little project, but Saturdays seem to be my day to watch Ryan Reynolds movies. I just happened to see one of his movies on my first Saturday and I just happened to watch one this past Saturday as well:


Day 9: Chaos Theory


Watching this movie only reaffirmed my belief that Ryan Reynolds is a phenomenal actor. He can play a wide variety of roles while remaining his adorably charming self. Chaos Theory is about how the smallest details can affect our lives in very big ways. Ryan Reynolds plays Frank Allen who is chronically over-organized. In an attempt to give him a little extra time one morning his wife intends to change the clock to give him 10 extra minutes, but instead makes him 10 minutes late. The movie's about timing, and family, and a little bit of chaos. Netflix classifies it as a 'Romantic Drama' but it definitely has its funny moments.

I would give Chaos Theory ★★★★★, and that's not just because I'm in love with its star. The movie really is phenomenal, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who thinks their life could use a little chaos.


But, if you want to see for yourself, here's the trailer:




As always, please share your thoughts and opinions here with me in the comments! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment