Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2


Two posts in one day, aren't you people lucky? Yeah ya are. Anyway, this 'watching a movie every day' thing is turning out to be a lot easier than I thought. See normally, I don't really watch movies all the way through in one sitting. I'm the type of person who will start watching a movie, give up after 10 minutes and come back to it 3 months later just to give up after another 10 minutes.

Yeah.

But by making my movie watching into a project, I feel responsible, I feel obligated to finish the movies in time. And I'm enjoying it! Who knew watching a movie all the way through could be so much fun? (Yeah, I know I'm special)


Day 2: Definitely, Maybe


This is another movie that I've been meaning to see for a really long time. I remember when I first saw the trailers, I told myself that I'd go see it in theaters but uh, that never happened. And so as soon as I got NetFlix, I put it into my DVD queue, along with about 50 other movies. But I'm glad I finally got around to seeing it.

Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite actors (not just because he's gorgeous, though he is). I think he's very talented, if not a bit predictable. He does always seem to play the same charming characters, but that's something I like about him. He plays the role of a father very well, and some of the scenes with him and his daughter really broke my heart.

Overall I'd give Definitely, Maybe ★★★★ I really loved it, even though it made me cry.


And since I didn't actually tell you anything about the plot of the movie, check out the trailer:




If you've seen this movie, I'd love to know what you thought of it! Please share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment