Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 8


Okay, I'm slowly slowly catching up on these posts. I figure that if I can post two today (Monday), two tomorrow (Tuesday), and two on Wednesday, then I should be all caught up on Thursday! Yay for me! So look forward to another post sometime tonight, but for now:


Day 8: Anger Management


I was having a discussion about Adam Sandler with a friend of mine the other day. I was talking about how much I loved his earlier movies like Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, and she told me that I had to see Anger Management . Well I saw it, and honestly, I was disappointed. Sure it had it's moments, but it was no where near as funny as I was lead to believe it would be. The story is about an ordinary man who has trouble standing up for himself. Because of a mix-up on an airplane he ends up sentenced to anger management training with a real whack job of a therapist. The whole thing is very overdone, and not all that funny. I can't tell if that's because Adam Sandler's not quite as funny as he used to be, or if my sense of humor has matured somewhat since the 90's.

Either way, I would only give Anger Management ★★, and I don't think I'd want to watch it again any time soon.


But if you'd like to judge it for yourself, here's the trailer:




If you liked this movie, or if you thought it was kinda boring like I did, please please please share your thoughts with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment