Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outlining?

  • I'm working on outlining my painting. It's going to be a very simplified version of the original, so it'll be outlined.
  • The problem is I can't paint in small lines, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this. I wanted to do it in a very very dark red, but I'm thinking I'm just going to have to go with black so that I can use a paint-pen.
  • Anyway, here's what the painting looks like so far:
  • Oh! Any I finished reading the first Thursday Next novel, The Eyre Affair. I absolutely loved it! One of the best books I've read in recent times! It's fun, playful and different. And I'm not the only one who thinks so:
  • The Wall Street Journal thinks the book is
  • "Filled with clever wordplay, literary allusion and bibliowit, The Eyre Affair combines elements of Monty Python, Harry Potter, Stephen Hawking and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But its quirky charm is all its own."
  • I think I'm going to get started reading Descartes' Bones next.

No comments:

Post a Comment