Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Painting...

  • Okay, so this blog is supposed to be 'things i'm doing...' but so far it's been mostly 'things i'm reading...' So I thought I should post about something different for a change.
  • Today I'm attempting to paint. I haven't painted anything in a long time, and I don't even know what I want to do this time.
  • The painting is literally a challenge for me. I was actually challenged to do this painting.
  • Here are the rules:
  • It has to be started today (July 7th)
  • It can be anything I want, using any materials I want
  • I have to finish it
  • The last one is important, I seem to start a lot of art projects that never get finished.
  • Right now I'm browsing through all my pictures on my computer, looking for inspiration, so far nothing, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. I'll try to post again later if I get some nice work done on the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment