Monday, July 6, 2009

Still Reading...

  • Well, I'm on vacation! Nothing to do, no responsibilities, it's kinda nice! I just sit home all day and watch King of the Hill.
  • In the mean time, I'm still reading. I'm still working my way through The Eyre Affair, it's getting really good. I'm mostly reading that one and night and in the bath tub though.
  • For my during the day reading, I picked up a few new books at the library (I went to return Sula remember?)
  • The first one is Descartes' Bones by Russell Shorto. I heard about this one a week ago, and was really excited to see that the library had it. More on this one in another post though, okay?
  • The second book I got is called The Encyclopedia of Unsolved Mysteries and it's by Colin Wilson and Damon Wilson... brothers?
  • Anyway, it's exactly the kind of trash I loved to read about between the ages of 7 and 12. I would always watch Unsolved Mysteries on TV and I could usually be found in the 'paranormal' section of my elementary school's library. I'm excited to read (by read I mean skim) through this one! I'll post about it if I finish it, or just come across anything interesting!
  • Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment