Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 13


It's almost midnight, and I just got back from skating, so I'm freakin' tired. But I need to get myself caught up on these posts, so here I am. Aren't you glad? No? Well you should be. So there! (I know you can't see, but I'm sticking my tongue out at you, because I am apparently very immature) And now I'm rambling. So uh, here we go:


Day 13: Zombieland


What can I say about Zombieland? Can I say that it was really freakin' funny? Can I say that it had lots of undead zombie gore? Can I say that I loved every minute of it? Yes, yes and yes. When I first saw the trailers all I can remember thinking is: A zombie comedy staring Woody Harrelson? Count me in!" And you know what? It was great! In a post apocalyptic world overrun by zombies, you don't need brute strength or mean cunning to survive, all you need are rules. And Columbus has an entire list of them. You follow the rules, you survive. The movie had me laughing almost the entire time, the main characters were brutal but lovable. And the plot was solidly funny. I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes to laugh at their scary movies.

While it's not quite up the standard set by the epic zombie comedy Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland managed to earn itself a solid ★★★. I'd see it again.


And if you want to see some of the undead guts and blood for yourself, check out the trailer:




As always, if you've seen this movie (or any of the others I've been blogging about) please share your thoughts with me here in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment