Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 5


I know I'm a little behind with these, but I've been swamped with school, so just stick with me okay? I promise that I'll post about every movie I'm seeing this month. The posts may be late, but rest assured that I am indeed watching a movie every single day. For example:


Day 5: The Comedy of Terrors


I liked this movie. It was recommended to be by a friend after I had gone to see Arsenic and Old Lace at the Redford Theatre . I mentioned that I loved Peter Lorre and she said "You've seen Comedy of Terrors, haven't you?" I had not, but I'm glad I've seen it now! Peter Lorre and Vincent Price star (alongside Boris Karloff) as the owners of a funeral business that's seen better days. So they decide that the best way to pick up some business is to off their clients themselves. As expected, hilarity ensues.

I enjoyed this film a lot, and I give it ★★★


If you'd like to judge for yourself, just check out the trailer:




As always, if you've seen this masterpiece of comedic terror, please share your thoughts with me in the comments!


P.S. If you don't like waiting for my blog posts to find out about how my Movie-A-Day project is going, you can always follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment