Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just After Sunset


I just finished reading Stephen King's latest collection of short stories, Just After Sunset.

His short story collections are my favorite things to read. Don't get me wrong, I love his novels, but the short stories are like little bites of King to keep me full between large novel meals!
While this one wasn't my favorite of his collections (I think that would be Nightmares & Dreamscapes) it's very good.

Some of my favorite stories were:
The Gingerbread Girl
N.
A Very Tight Place
The Stationary Bike

I would recomend this book to any Stephen King fan, or really just anyone who likes short stories of the creepy variety.

On another note, my Shelfari book club is looking for both new members, and a good book to read for September! So come and join us and read with us Why don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment