Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Great Movie...

  • Okay, I know I promised to post some pictures of the battles at Pennsic (well, postcards really) and I will, but in the meantime...
  • I just finished watching The World According to Garp.
  • I'd never seen it before, but I loved loved loved the book, so I thought I'd give it a try.
  • I'm not sure how faithful it was to the book, it's been a long time since I read it, but I still loved the movie. The actors were fantastic (especially John Lithgow as Roberta Muldoon) and the screenplay was very well done. The story jumps around and can be choppy at times, but I still recommend it.
  • The only part I wasn't thrilled about was the ending, but I won't say anything else, I don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't seen it. I can't tell you how much I hate it when people spoil the endings of books or movies for me.... Grrr!
  • Anyway, I've got lots and lots of movies on my Netflix list, and lots of books in my 'To Be Read' pile, but I could always use more!
  • If you have any suggestions for books or movies you think I'd like, please please please let me know! You can drop something in the comment box, or e-mail me @ annrkey@rock.com
  • Thanks!
  • - C

No comments:

Post a Comment