Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Veggie Tuesdays!

I just wanted to write up a quick post to let you guys know that I've officially (officially) declared Tuesdays to be...

Veggie Tuesdays!
Yes, you heard me right. That's 'veggie' as in vegetable! I've decided that one day a week I'm really going to concentrate on eating fruits and veggies. That means that on Tuesdays I'm not going to have any meat, no sodas (no coffee either), limited amounts of sugars breads and pastas. What I am going to eat are lots of fruits and veggies, fresh juices and of course water!
And I'm not doing it alone. My fiance has agreed to attempt this grand undertaking with me. Wish him luck, he's going to need it.

The menu for the first 'Veggie Tuesday' (1-15-13):

Breakfast: Veggie Burger
Snack: Apples
Lunch: Portobello Pizza
Dinner: Veggie Sloppy-Joe's

No comments:

Post a Comment