Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feel Bad...

I feel really bad, I've been neglecting my blog lately. I suppose it's because I feel I don't have anything interesting to post/share.
I feel like I should have something special or fun to show people when I post something. I keep telling myself that no one wants to read about silly nonsense from my everyday life. But then I have to remind myself that I'm doing this for me, not for anyone else, and then it's okay. And then, like today, I feel bad about not posting anything...
It's an endless cycle of whining...

But I'm going to try to stop the cycle, by posting more! Yay?

Anyway, to kick off the new year (2010... when did that happen?!?) I got a new clock!

It's got The Beatles (my biggest obsession of all time) on it, and it's awesome in every way... Except that it's very very loud. So I've taken it down for now until I can switch the mechanism out for a quieter one.

But anyways, here's a picture of it:

And here's a smaller picture of it, hanging on my bedroom wall:

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be able to tell the time on that, I find clocks very confusing so I'm impressed when people can tell the time without having all the numbers on the clock. Oh, and don't feel bad! It's much more fun to feel good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It took me a long time to get used to those kinda clocks. I've got this weird metal allergy, so I can't wear most digital watches. I had to get used to an analog one my mom had, sans numbers... Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come and check out your post often, so please keep going. We all have our own silly nonsense, that's what makes the whole blog thing interesting.
    xLaroo

    ReplyDelete