Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grr


Okay. There's been a real lack of Getting-Shit-Done around here. And I apologize for that.

See the thing is, when I get into something new ( a new book series, new movie, new band) I tend to get a little... obsessed.

A few weeks ago I discovered Watchmen. Where's it's been all my life, I don't know. But now it's here and it's here to stay. So that's what I've been obsessed with for the last several weeks, and I will eventually post about it.

Oh! I also have to post about seeing Iron Man 2, because holy-fishpaste it was awesome!

In the mean time, I've only gotten one thing on my list checked off. #9. Transfer my iTunes to my laptop. And I didn't so much as transfer it as get it working on the old desktop, but that's good enough for me.

Okay, that's it for now. But keep an eye out for posts about: Watchmen, Iron Man 2 and the amazing Lemon Bars I'm going to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment