Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Walking... A lot

As part of my New Year's resolution, I've been walking... a lot. I've been on the treadmill every day for the last week and a half. I know it doesn't seem like much so far, but I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it.

I started on the 4th, and I haven't missed a day yet!

Plus, I'm rollerblading for about an hour and a half every weekend (sometimes Saturday night, sometimes Sunday night) and I take a Modern Dance class on Monday nights from 7 to 8:30.

Yay me!

Plus I'm reading lots too. I'm working my way through a list of 1001 Books to Read Before You Die (but more on that in another post), and I'm re-reading this awesomely strange book called The Way of Wyrd.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good for you! Taking care of yourself is a good feeling, isn't it? Sounds like you're having fun. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete