Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

I really don't know where the last year has gone. It seems like the time has just flown by since I was here writing my Happy 2014 post. Seriously, has anyone seen the last 365 days?

This time last year I resolved to make 2014 as awesome as possible. And do you know what? I pretty much did! I had an amazing year packed with so many fun and amazing things, I can't possibly tell you about them all right now.

I wanted to write a year-end wrap-up post in December, like I did for 2013, but like I said, the time flew away from me before I even had a chance to sit down and open up my lap-top. But don't worry, I'm still going to recap and reminisce. Stay tuned in the next few days for that post. And stay tuned also for my upcoming What I read in 2014 post. Spoiler alert: It was a lot.

But for right now, I'm just going to wish you all a happy and healthy new year, filled with amazing times with family and friends.


Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment