Thursday, June 3, 2010

Book List


Because I really do have a thing for lists.

I dug up a list I made last summer, of books I want to read. The books I own are in pink.

Geek Love - Katherine Dunn
Lost in a Good Book - Jasper Fforde
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Tar Baby - Toni Morrison
Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
Eats, Shoots and Leaves - Lynne Truss
The Stranger - Albert Camus
Cell - Stephen King
The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom
Descartes' Bones - Russell Shorto
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Grahame-Smith
Watership Down - Richard Adams

Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Stardust - Neil Gaiman
Hamlet - Shakespeare
As You Like It - Shakespeare

No Country for Old Men - Cormac McCarthy
Stargirl - Jerry Spinelli
The Divine Comedy - Dante
The Prince - Machiavelli
Beowulf
The Canterbury Tales - Geoffrey Chaucer
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle

My Life in France - Julia Child

No comments:

Post a Comment