Friday, March 28, 2014

New tichels!

Hey everyone! Good Shabbos to those who celebrate it!

I just wanted to put together a quick post showing off a new tichel (head-scarf) I got for myself:




I got it from www.thetichelshop.com (which I highly recommend, and will probably be blogging about at a later date). I swear to blob that I did not know it had an elephant on it when I bought it! I just loved the color so I wanted to get it!


I thought I would also share a shot of most of my tichels, and all of the ones I wear on a regular basis:



These are (almost) all Israeli-style tichels, which are the type I prefer. And, I love my wonderful scarf-hangers which my husband picked up for me several months ago! Isn't he wonderful?


Well, that's it for now. I've got to finish getting ready for Shabbos! There's a challah that needs to come out of the oven and some more cooking to do.

I plan on writing more about my tichels soon, so stay tuned!



What are your weekend plans? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment